Tagging posts into one big map?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Justina

Hello,
    I installed your plugin in my website, but I can’t find a way how to use it. I want to publish a map in one page with pinned geotags and links to my blog posts. Is it possible?
    At the moment I’m manually putting pins on a map with descriptions.
    Here is my website: atlasito.com

#3783 Reply
    – MiKa –
    Keymaster

Hello Justina,

you can ad/assign a geolocation (geotag) to a post or a page and you can create a map with a marker at all theses locations.
    1.) Create a post 1 and go to shortcode generator tab [Set geotag] and set an icon an geolocation – do not forget to press save.
    2.) Create a post 1 and go to shortcode generator tab [Set geotag] and set an icon an geolocation – do not forget to press save.
    3.) Create a page or post and go to shortcode generate tab [Map & geotag] and create the shortcode for the map and copy/paste it in this page. This will show you a map with to icons at the location of post 1 and post 2.

In addition to it you can add widget which shows automatically the location.

Just let us know if it does not work.

Br, MiKa

#3813 Reply
    Justina

Thanks, but what if the shortcode doesn’t appear?
    I get text “Copy the generated shortcode/customfield/argument:” but there is nothing after that

#3835 Reply
    – MiKa –
    Keymaster

Hello Justina,

which WordPress Version do you use? Did you update to the latest OSM Plugin version?
    Did you try all the tabs in the osm shortcode generator to create a shortcode?
    Can you try to switch the template to see if there are any conflicts or deactivate other plugins.

Br, MiKa

#3838 Reply
    Justina

I think it is a problem with my theme, I changed to other and it worked.
    Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Tagging posts into one big map?
Your information:

− 6 = 1

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies and load data from third parties. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close