Steps to map a resource listing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Miguel Tito

Hi all. Thanks a lot for this superb plugin!

I want to build a simple website map showing resources for makers (e.g. hacker spaces, fablabs, shops, etc.) My idea is to have a form to collect new resources, and to automate the form–>list–>map workflow.

I’ve built a few WP sites, but it’s my first time with this type of content, so I’d like to have a big picture of what’s involved, so I can then search for the specifics of each item.

Other than the OSM plugin,could anyone give me a brief explanation of the elements involved or point me in the direction of good references?

Thanks a lot in advance 🙂

#67964 Reply
    – MiKa –
    Keymaster

Hi Miguel,

for sure the best way to do this is via a GeoJSON. The form modifies the local GeoJSON file and the mapping plugin reads the GeoJSON file.

Br, MiKa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Steps to map a resource listing
Your information:

5 + 2 =

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies and load data from third parties. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close