Standard Map

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Klaus

Hi folks,

great plugin. Use it since over a year and I am very happy with it. One minor issue:

I travel, so my location changes a lot. However, when I geotag a post, I am always faced with a map centered in Europe, which I have to move around half of the world to find my location.

Can I preset one way or another the center position of the starting map to avoid this?

Many thanks

Klaus

#5220 Reply
    – MiKa –
    Keymaster

Hello Klaus,

we started already with this topic and it can be set in the file: osm-config-sample.php
    The problem is, that this file is overwritten with every update … so we will provide this as settings in the backend in future …

BTW: You should change your map with all markers from osm_map to osm_map_v3 – it will provide the features for mobile devices …

BR, MiKa

#5298 Reply
    Klaus

Super to hear this.

How do I change the map as you propose for the markers?

Best regards from the Bahamas 🙂

Klaus

#5399 Reply
    – MiKa –
    Keymaster

Hello Klaus,

when you edit your post you find the “WP OSM Plugin shortcode generator” at the bottom. You have to choose [Map & geotags] and generate a new shortcode.

Br, MiKa

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Standard Map
Your information:

32 + = 38

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies and load data from third parties. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close