Several markers in one map on WP5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bernard

I have updated my page to WP5 (Gutenberg). Now I am not able to save more than one marker on a map. Each time I set a new marker, the marker gets the ID 1. In the shortcode I use post_markers=”all”.
    At the end only 1 marker is shown and the color and icon can not be influenced.
    Is this a known problem of the combination of the plugin and WP5?
    Thanks.

#66612 Reply
    – MiKa –
    Keymaster

Hello Bernard,
    after you have saved the marker you can change the ID of the marker in the Customfield of the post/page to a number from 2 to 9. Next marker will be saved again as marker 1 … this way you can save up to 9 markers and show them.

Br, MiKa

#66729 Reply
    Chris

I don’t understand MiKa’s reply. I’ve searched for the “customfield” of the plugin and can’t find it. Where is it?

So at present I’m limited to a single marker per map which is not all I want to do.

#66732 Reply
    – MiKa –
    Keymaster

Hello Chris,

customfields are available by WP itself and you can use. WP OSM Plugin uses it, too. Once you have saved one marker and reopen the post to edit it, you will find all information about the marker at the customfield area. See also this page:
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/wordpress-custom-fields-101-tips-tricks-and-hacks/

Br, MiKa

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Several markers in one map on WP5
Your information:

44 − = 39