OSM on Custom Post Types

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tonym

The changes to Google maps – making people register credit card detail – has not gone down well with my client base and so I am implementing OSM on all of my websites and am dropping Google.

For most of my sites I just need a simple map or a simple map and marker. The results are great. A nice addon would be satellite but I can live without that.

I am now an editor and will dedicate some of my time to developing map content (and keeping it up to date) in my area.

What I would really like to be able to do is to add OSM to my custom post type pages. I am happy to set up custom fields directly but need the OSM short code to work on a custom post type.

Is there a solution available (or coming) that would enable me to do this?

#64957 Reply
    – MiKa –
    Keymaster

Hi tonym,

custom posttypes are planned for July.

Br, MiKa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: OSM on Custom Post Types
Your information:

− 8 = 1

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies and load data from third parties. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close