Offline Server Maps?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Brooker

Is it possible with this WordPress OSM plugin to create maps on a server with internet and then disconnect that server from the internet have had the maps still work on the local intranet web server?

I’m looking for a way to create a local intranet website (no internet access after its completed) and have a complete USA openstreetmaps page that people on the local LAN can access. I’ve tried using OpenMapTiles Docker Toolbox solution on my windows machine, but it just will not function properly so thats out of the question.

#67550 Reply
    – MiKa –
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

sorry – but WP OSM Plugin is not the choice for this idea – maybe the easiest is to write some lines of code by yourself or ask someone to do it for you.

Br, MiKa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Offline Server Maps?
Your information:

3 + 7 =

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies and load data from third parties. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close