Map & GPX generating path

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gueba

Hi,
    I noticed that since 5.4.1 you changed in file “osm-metabox.php” in line 181
    “<input type=”text” class=”osmFileName” name=”osm_file_list_URL[0]” placeholder=”<?php _e(‘../../../../wp-content/uploads/YOUR-FILE’,’OSM’) ?>” />”
    from “value” to “placeholder”, which makes it impossible to edit the path keeping the pre-defined “../../../../wp-content/”.

Not a big thing, but it requires more typing. I wonder what the benefit is and if I can damage something if I return to the old behaviour.

Thanks for your efforts and for a great piece of code

Günther

#67874 Reply
    – MiKa –
    Keymaster

Hello gueba,

you are right, value was replaced by placeholder, this was the feedback of a security issue … but I am with you – I also prefered the value and maybe I am going to make it a configuration at settings and make value default …
    Thanks also for the feedback, the plugin is free, but you can support us with a rating here:
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/osm/reviews/
    Br, MiKa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Map & GPX generating path
Your information:

− 2 = 7

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies and load data from third parties. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close