GPX not showing//file_select_box

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  John Murray 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

John Murray

First Danke x100 for this plug in – it does what no other does !!!

There is a bug or perhaps an idiosyncracy in the file_select_box which may cause others HOURS of grief wondering why the gpx is not showing. (the plugin does not give many clues 😉

I have several maps on one WordPress page

for example I can have 2 exactly similar shortcodes
    [osm_map_v3 map_center="49.4810,-1.9232" zoom="9" width="100%" height="450" file_list="../../../navex1/wp-content/uploads/gpx3/CSE_A_course.gpx" file_color_list="#000000" file_title="Course" file_select_box="on"]
    [osm_map_v3 map_center="49.4810,-1.9232" zoom="9" width="100%" height="450" file_list="../../../navex1/wp-content/uploads/gpx3/CSE_A_course.gpx" file_color_list="#000000" file_title="Course" file_select_box="on"]
    The first will not display the gpx file on file select click but the second will. Taking out the file_select_box=”on” allows the first map to show the gpx. But if course you lose the select box

I stumbled on this by accident….
    It appears that the file_select_box only functions properly if it is the last shortcode on the page

BTW is it file_select_box=”on” or file_select_box=”one” as shown in some docs???

Can I request if there is further development then the developer/user of the plugin can tag some (of a list of gpx) to show immediately without having to click on the file_select_box

brgds
    John

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: GPX not showing//file_select_box
Your information:

21 + = 31