file_select_box doesn’t work anymore

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marco

file_select_box=”one” doesn’t work anymore. The tracks are not visible while the legend is. If I erase file_select_box=”one”, the tracks are displayed again.
    I did all kind of tries, putting the command in different position, but no way!
    This is my code:
    [osm_map_v3 map_center="39.7122,8.7213" zoom="10.2" width="100%" height="450" post_markers="all" file_list="../../../../wp-content/uploads/2019/09/20190715_Capo_S_Marco.gpx, ../../../../wp-content/uploads/2019/09/20190716_Giara_Gesturi.gpx, ../../../../wp-content/uploads/2019/09/20190717_Dune_Piscinas.gpx" type="outdoor" file_color_list="green,red,orange" file_title="Capo S. Marco,Giara di Gestùri,Dune di Piscinas" file_select_box="one" control="fullscreen,scaleline,mouseposition" map_api_key="MyApiKey"]

#68196 Reply
    Mi Ka

Hello Marco,

thanks for this feedback – this selectbox needs some effort … will be covered within one of the next versions …

Meanwhile it’s a good idea to remove it from the shortcode.

Br, MiKa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: file_select_box doesn’t work anymore
Your information:

5 + 3 =

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies and load data from third parties. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close