After update maps does not show and plugin is not working correctly

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin01 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Rein

I had the OSM plugin with a gpx file and geotag working and it looked really nice. After the update the map doesn’t show anymore. I have reinstalled the plugin and tried to generate the code again but the plugin didn’t generate the right code anymore.
    This is the code that is generated:
    [osm_map_v3 map_center="58.944,17.373" zoom="8" width="100%" height="450" file_list="" type="OpenSeaMap" file_color_list="" file_title=""]

This code should be generated:
    [osm_map_v3 map_center="58.976,17.146" zoom="8" width="100%" height="450" file_list="../../../../wp-content/uploads/route.gpx" type="OpenSeaMap" file_color_list="red"]

There is also a strange box under the map showing now.
    http://www.hoppetossa.eu/where-are-we/

I hope you can find a solution because I really liked the plugin.

#18556 Reply

admin01
    Keymaster

Hello Rein,

yes tested it right now, there is a bug when generating a shortcode for KML/GPX! Will be an update this weekend.

Nevertheless the existing shortcode should work. Can you generate a single test page just with:
    [osm_map_v3 map_center="58.976,17.146" zoom="8" width="100%" height="450" file_list="../../../../wp-content/uploads/route.gpx" type="OpenSeaMap" file_color_list="red"]

Thanks!
    Michael

#18567 Reply

Rein

Thank you for your answer.

I tried your code but still an empty field.

Not only the the *.gpx field is empty. Also the geotag field shows no map.

#18619 Reply

admin01
    Keymaster

Hallo Rein,

mit diesem Shortcode und dem letzen Update wurde Dein GPX getestes => OK:

[osm_map_v3 map_center="58.976,17.146" zoom="8" width="100%" height="450" file_list="../../../../wp-content/uploads/plugin_test/route.gpx" type="OpenSeaMap" file_color_list="red"]

LG, Michael

PS: URL anpassen.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  admin01.
    #18686 Reply

Rein

Unfortunately the map is still not showing.
    The code is generated but the map is still not showing?

#18706 Reply

admin01
    Keymaster

Hello Rein,

we tested your GPX file and the the shortcode we posted. It works. Can you post a link to the site with the problem.

Br, Michael

#19109 Reply

Raffaele

don’t work also for me

[osm_map_v3 map_center="51.251,7.096" zoom="15" width="100%" height="450" file_list="../../../../wp-content/uploads/filegps1.gpx"]

#19255 Reply

Rein

Hello,

The page still doesn’t work. Do you have a solution??

http://www.hoppetossa.eu/where-are-we/

#64508 Reply

admin01
    Keymaster

Hello Rein,

what did you change to make it work, others might fight with the same topic 😉

Thanks & br,
    MiKa

#64530 Reply

Niti

Hello,

thanks for bringing the topic back up. I was having some trouble displaying the Map. It worked absolutely fine until around the last automatic wordpress update (4.8.4).
    Apart from that the website remained untouched.

However, there seem to be no one else having the same problem with the WP-Update.
    http://www.cyclands.com/home/moselle-winery-tour/#routing
    The code for OSM is
    [osm_map_v3 map_center="50.073,7.159" zoom="9" width="100%" height="600" map_border="thin solid orange" file_list="../../../../wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Moselle_Trks_Only.kml,../../../../wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Moselle_WP_Only.kml" file_color_list="green,red"]

I’ve already tried the OSM-Plugin with just the map on a blank page. It doesn’t seem to work as well.
    http://www.cyclands.com/home/osm-test/

Any ideas? Thank you for your great work!

#64533 Reply

admin01
    Keymaster

Hello Niti,

looks like a conflict with a caching plugin or another mapping plugin. Which plugin have you installed and can you temp. try to deactivate them and see if it changes something?

Br, MiKa

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: After update maps does not show and plugin is not working correctly
Your information:

94 − 91 =