- [Q]: Do I need an API key?
[A]: No, you do not need any key!
- [Q]: How can I zoom with the mousewheel?
[A]: Add the argument: mwz=”true” to your shortcode.
- [Q]: How can I generate and use the shortcode?
[A]: Create a new post / page and click to [Screen Options] (top right) to activate [x] WP OSM Plugin shortcode generator. You get a new box called “WP OSM Plugin shortcode generator”. If you click into the map of this box a text like “osm_map_v3 …” is generated. This has to be copied into your post / page – including the brackets .
Single marker in the map
- [Q]: I want to change / delete the content / position of my marker, what to I have to do?
[A]: Info about your marker is stored in the custom fields: OSM_Marker_01_Icon, OSM_Marker_01_LatLon, OSM_Marker_01_Name, OSM_Marker_01_Text. You can modify or delete them in the custom field tab whan you edit your post.
GPX and KML files
- [Q]: I do not see the content of my file, what am I doing wrong?
[A]: Enter the path of your file directly in the browser to see if it is correct.
[A]: Make sure the path has the same domain as your blog (with / without www).
[A]: Change to text-view when you edit your article and make sure there is not format at your shortcode.
- [OSM-Plugin-Error]:You have to add a marker to the post at [Add marker] tab!
[A]: In tab [Map & Marker] you have to set “marker id” to “none” to show no marker or add a marker at the tab [Add Marker].